Tue, Oct 15|
Rm#449 Columbia City, 4th Floor, OMF
Safe operation • Types of vehicle(s) being used in the workplace • Hazards of the workplace created by the user of the vehicles • General safety requirements of OSHA standards
Time & Location
Oct 15, 2019, 11:00 PM – Oct 16, 2019, 1:00 AM
Rm#449 Columbia City, 4th Floor, OMF, 3407 Airport Way S, Seattle, WA 98134, USA
About the Event
RSVP deadline - 7 days prior to training date.
• Operating instructions, warnings, and precautions for the types of truck the operator will be authorized to operate;
• Differences between the truck and the automobile;
• Truck controls and instrumentation: where they are located, what they do, and how they work;
• Engine or motor operation;
• Steering and maneuvering;
• Visibility (including restrictions due to loading);
• Fork and attachment adaptation, operation, and use limitations;
• Vehicle capacity;
• Vehicle stability;
• Any vehicle inspection and maintenance that the operator will be required to perform;
• Refueling and/or charging and recharging of batteries;
• Operating limitations;
• Any other operating instructions, warnings, or precautions listed in the operator's manual for the types of vehicle that the employee is being trained to operate.
• Surface conditions where the vehicle will be operated;
• Composition of loads to be carried and load stability;
• Load manipulation, stacking, and unstacking;
• Pedestrian traffic in areas where the vehicle will be operated;
• Narrow aisles and other restricted places where the vehicle will be operated;
• Hazardous (classified) locations where the vehicle will be operated;
• Ramps and other sloped surfaces that could affect the vehicle's stability;
• Closed environments and other areas where insufficient ventilation or poor vehicle maintenance could cause a buildup of carbon monoxide or diesel exhaust;
• Other unique or potentially hazardous environmental conditions in the workplace that could affect safe operation.
Forklift training - recert.
Safe operation • Types of vehicle(s) being used in the workplace • Hazards of the workplace created by the user of the vehicles • General safety requirements of OSHA standards$0.00