top of page
Mon, Mar 30|
King County Metro South Training. Room 1
Link Right-of-Way safety training (1)
This training course is designed for workers who perform work within Link Light Rail Right-of-Way.
Registration is ClosedSee other events
Time & Location
Mar 30, 2020, 7:00 AM – 11:00 AM
King County Metro South Training. Room 1, 11911 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98168, USA
About the Event
- The Training room is located at King County Metro South Training.
- Address: 11911 E Marginal Way S, Seattle, WA 98168.
- Room #1
- Classes are held by the Link Light Rail Technical Trainers.
- Please park in the lot in front of the building.
- Classes are held on Thursdays from 7:00am-11:00am. Please RSVP early.
- A written test with a passing grade of 90% is administered.
- There is no cost to attend the class.
- After the initial training, you will receive a ROW safety card that allows you to work on the Link Light Rail ROW for 1 year.
- ROW safety Re-certification course is taken Online.
- Please be prompt for classes as attendees can and will be turned away for tardiness.
- Please contact King County Metro Transit Rail Training at 206-903-7199 or ROWtraining@soundtransit.org for further information not covered in this document.
Link ROW safety course
King County Metro Light Rail Right-of-Way safety training
bottom of page